Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

The special poster


So, as I was walking through our school, I realized that everyone had a "walkathon" poster with the exception of one very small classroom. I don't really know them very well but once I walked into the classroom, I felt home.

Both teachers running the class are very special. One happens to be my neighbor and volunteers her time at our school even though her kids have both moved on. Each one of the kids are very special and I felt they deserved a poster. They work extra hard at things we take for granted.

When I hung the poster and saw their little smiles as they tried to peek at me, my heart skipped a beat.

I fell in love with them over a poster :)

I know my neighbor probably doesn't follow my blog...but I fell in love with her too.

Thanks Debbie, you are sooooo appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment