Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Revenge will be sweet.



I don't usually post videos of my family but I am making an exception... only because I know the hubs will be putting this on some Utube, twitter, facebook or anything else that will make Mr. Fancy Pants break out in chuckles.

I must explain a few things:

1. I don't like bugs.
2. I really don't like bugs that are 4" long.
3. I really, really don't like bugs that fly .
4. I really, really, really don't like Mr. Fancy Pants right now because, as this thing was flying right at my head, he informed me that they've been know to "sometimes" BITE!

HE
IS
SO
DEAD!

Um... And I just had ACL replacement surgery on my knee. So I was pretty much stuck and couldn't even run away if I wanted to.

I think I peed a little.

2 comments:

  1. With your blood curdling scream, you should hide in the bushes by your front door on Halloween night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha RUN!!!!!! Craig ever gets a bug near me and well, say goodbye to your brothers parts is allll Im gonna say!

    haha

    ReplyDelete