Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

The official Mad Scientist Party pictures #1



Here are the official photos at the party. I blew up surgical gloves with balloons and hung each child's lab coats from the canopy. These were ordered from a medical supply store and I printed the names on fabric and ironed them on. We then used petrie dishes filled with jello and gummy worms ( A big hit).



The supply table was filled with all the supplies we used.


The "Mad Scientists" had drinks with their own photos on them. Great for not mixing up the drinks!



We learned about solids and liquids (a big help for recycling). I made a statement that whoever didn't pay attention to the proper wastes, their fingers would end up in the "dead finger" bin.

We had no problems :)

...more to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment