Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Mad Science party photo #10


These are the science projects. I printed each one by hand then made copies, laminated them and they will be handed out in each folder along with the supplies. They will be put on these clipboards:


I bought the clipboards from the dollar store: YEP! ONE DOLLAR! Best deal of the century. I spray painted them and added a photo of Einstein and the children's names at the top.

HINT: Everything that has a name on it, goes home as favors. (Which is why I have a huge personalized tote bag for each child.



2 comments:

  1. I would love to know what kind of spray paint you used for the clipboards. They came out amazing!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's plain old silver metallic spray paint from michaels.

    ReplyDelete