Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

The Pink Party 2010





So I've been on vacation lately to prepare for the annual Pink Party. I ordered these really cool canvas tote bags and designed the personalization for each one. I added glitter and bling and since it's not something I usually do, I was pretty excited with how they turned out. Each Pinkie will receive her very own!

The water bottle labels are done each year but this year I lightened them up bit. I put glittered letters over a fabric banner. I made 3 banners but haven't photographed the other two yet.

Also, each lady will wear a glittered name tag which is hiding inside the tree which will follow the theme.

Now I have to talk about my tree which I bought at pottery Barn many years ago. I have decorated this poor tree so much, it has half the amount of leaves I started with!!! I've hung the kids handmade paper easter eggs, ornaments, glittered numbers for birthdays and pretty much anything that seems to go with the events. I love my tree! For this event, I hung glittered hearts and butterflies.

For this years party, I have made pretty much everything myself instead of using outside venders. I actually had to go on Etsy vacation to make it happen. So stay tuned for more.

And if you happened to be invited, you better not be looking!!!!!!! That would be cheating!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the personalization!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete