Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

More pink party 2010!



The reason I've been away from creating is for this day!
The annual Pink pajama-rama party featuring my favorite Pinkies!
Now on to the decorations. Most items were designed and created by yours truly!
The Pinkie winners of past years are chalked on this chalkboard stand.

Label was handmade by me :) The nametags were all glittered and created by me again.

These glasses added the perfect pink boobie moment with each Pinkie's name flagged on the bottom with a tiny bling. Again, made by me. Ha, this is getting repetitive.

And of course, there were the pink gifts, the pink gift exchange and munchies to feed an army!
There is nothing like the crowning of this year's "Miss Pinkie" who also received this fabulous hot pink flower purse.
The crown and hanging banner were again designed and made by me... However, the ribbon banner on the figure was purchased on ebay. Congratulations Jill-Pill!




I have used these labels for the last 7 years but this year I've lightened them up a bit and added the bling.


Add in a little (or alot) of this...
...and you get....


And everyone was able to keep track of their items by going home with their very own personalized tote bag featuring glitter and bling...gosh, who made those??? hehe.


...until next year Pajama-Pinkies!
Peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment