Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

My Christmas cookie tubes!




This year I decided to give cookies in a tube! I measured out all the ingredients (dry items only), bagged them individually then printed the instructions on the bottom half of the label and added our special touch. If these look familiar, they should, I borrowed the sprinkles cupcake theme :) The twine was added by me for a handle and the handwritten tags added the final touch.

I'm thinking of adding these to my etsy store for wedding favors. These tubes are super heavy and great for gifts!

3 comments:

  1. dimpz1230@yahoo.comApril 20, 2010 at 3:13 PM

    why why do i love browsing your blog??? thanks so much for the inspiration. if you dont mind, where did you purchase the tubes? thanks so much again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would love to talk with you about purchasing some tubes..

    ReplyDelete