Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

The capes, the labels and the personalization.





Since everyone is asking about the capes...
Here are the venders. Everybody is from etsy since that is where my shop is.

For the capes, I had them made by SewPlainJane.etsy.com. I had 25 made (half red and half black). She made them plain and I added the personalization to the backs. The blue suede labels are by rememberwynn.etsy.com. She also made the blue shells which I used as zipper pulls.

The graphics for the favor bags, birthday banner, personalized clothespins, all signs, felt personalization to the backs of the capes, personalized felt masks, and of course the cupcake toppers are all created by me! You can buy them at bugandboo.etsy.com or Bugandboo.1000markets.com (but I am currently on vacation :) hehe.

The superhero of the party had his cape, mask, mittens and shirt custom made by Babypop.etsy.com. I kindof copied her by making the letters on the backs of my capes. Since I'm not selling them, I figured it didn't hurt to save a little money :)

1 comment:

  1. dimpz1230@yahoo.comMarch 13, 2010 at 12:45 AM

    hi did you iron on the letters on the capes and did you use felt for the letters? thanks for the inspiration...

    ann

    ReplyDelete