Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Happy Birthday my lovely girl




It seems like yesterday when my first born was thrust into this world. That night was a little scary but she came through like the fighter she is today!

Everyone in the family wants to claim that she's just like them...including me. Reality is, she's got a drive of her own, a mind like no other and a beauty that to me is unmatched.

She listens quietly without a comment.
She's a sponge yet extremely loyal.
She cares about the environment, doesn't waste money but spends it wisely and thinks out everything first.

She has a smell that's all her own.
She smells like sunshine, happiness and love.

My favorite scent.

Nine years old! So fine to be nine and so wonderful to be mine!

Happy Birthday Love Blossom!

Your mommy loves you to the moon and back!

1 comment: