Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

My workspace.




Okay, so I have the smallest workspace ever! It is like an oversized bathroom. But I just finished organizing it. I (the hubs) stripped the yucky carpet and found brick underneath. Cool. Until I began working and realized I needed a rug.

So I found this fantastic rug and worked around it. I changed everything to black and white and presto!

I'm in creative heaven.

I can't tell you how much stuff I have crammed in here. It took up 2 rooms when I pulled everything out. Then I shopped in my own house! It felt like I was at Michaels! Can you believe It all went back into one room!

Whew!

Thanks to the hubs for all his hard work!!!!! )

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect combination; hubs with the muscles and you with the creative genius!!!

    ReplyDelete