Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

2nd annual Mini Pink partyks






So I threw my daughter another mini pink party this year. It was a hit! We used a Hollywood theme and I did all the decorations! Most of these items will be available at my shop : Bugandboo.etsy.com.

We started off with the girls entering the party on the Pink carpet with Hollywood songs playing in the background. They each had pink lemonade martinis with personalized bling straws so there was no mixing the drinks! We had singing with sheet music, games and even a sweet shop. Pink tickets were awarded throughout the day for games won etc and at the end, there was the shopping at the sweet shop.

The girls enjoyed a pink lottery gift swap, lots of food and an academy award ceremony at the end and each girl was able to get their own star at the end of the day.

I'd say that mommy was really tired but at the end of the day, the smiles made me want to do it again next year!!!!

...more photos to follow!


1 comment:

  1. I'm all smiles too, with amazement!!!! Those girls will never forget that party!!

    ReplyDelete