Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Thanks to my copycat seller




About a year ago, I had a lady request an order then copy my items and use my favor boxes to advertise as hers. Then she started copying my photo cupcake toppers.

Well Karma does hit.

Thanks to my copycat who refused to make the order, I had a very frazzled grandmother trying to get her grandson's order done in time for her party. And I WAS able to get it done :)

Thanks to her, I've been busy with her referrals. Turns out her daughter is a party planner. Isn't that justice!

Thanks Niria for the photos!



2 comments:

  1. One of these days copy cats will learn--I figure those who can't... steal! It seems like this is happening more and more, the web can be so great, but oh so frustrating for the business owners who put their heart and soul into original ideas and concepts and then have them ripped off in two seconds.

    ReplyDelete