Where I've been featured!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Go away Art Vista...or not.


This is the 2nd time I've done Art Vista for my daughters class.  Every time the end of the year comes I vow that  I am NOT doing this next year.  

Until...

A little girl named Emily walked up to me and picked up her art portfolio,which was stuffed with the year's art projects.  Very quietly she wrapped her arms around my waist, looked up at me with beaming eyes and said, "Thank you soooo much, I love it". 

Okay, you win.

See ya next year Art Vista!  Me, you, tons of coffee and a martini snuck in there somewhere.  

So here they are wearing the shirts which took my beginning-butt all day to make.

By the way, Emily is the little blonde kneeling in the front row 3rd from the right. 




1 comment:

  1. The kid love you and want you back because you make art class fun! And you bring out the best in each child!

    ReplyDelete